The car sharing scheme
for your business
Making sustainable travel a reality
How Liftshare helps
If you don’t have enough car parking spaces to accommodate the amount of staff you have on site, people can often get frustrated. Liftshare can help reduce the demand for parking rather than having to build new carparks or lease more land.Find out more
By helping businesses see the available travel options in their surrounding area (carsharing, bus or active travel options), Liftshare has proven success in all areas of the UK in the reduction of traffic, congested roads and car parking problems.Find out more
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) targets are more important to businesses and consumers than ever before. Help to make your organisation more sustainable and reduce the environmental impact of your business by reducing the by reducing the amount of people driving to work alone.Find out more
Many organisations find it difficult to recruit and retain enough staff. Offering sustainable travel options means you can recruit from a greater radius and from locations that might not be served by public transport. By offering your employees a multitude of travel options, they have an easier commute to and from the workplace meaning they are happier and likely to stay for longer.Find out more
On average, members of Liftshare who share their regular commute save £1000 a year. We also help businesses to save on their car park costs, as the more employees that car share, the less parking they need.Find out more
What makes Liftshare different?
20 years experience
We are 2 months older than Google and have been pioneers in sustainable travel since our humble beginnings.
We’re the UK’s biggest car sharing network so your staff will have plenty of people to share with from day one.
Support every step of the way
Your dedicated Client Engagement Manager will ensure you are getting the most out of your scheme.
Value for money
Our products save companies millions of pounds every year on the leasing of parking spaces and recruitment and retention costs.
Award winning tech
Our technology and behavioural change expertise has been recognized with hundreds of awards (including the Queens’ Award for Innovation).
We’re the first car sharing company in the world to receive the Sharing Economy Trust Seal.
We create a bespoke, fully branded, responsive car sharing site for your company, get your staff signed up and sharing, then give ongoing support to make your scheme a success.
- Custom dashboard with all of your sustainable travel data
- Helps towards ISO14001 accreditation
- Works on any device, computer, phone or tablet with a companion app for mobile
Scoping Smart Mobility provides data for our clients to make informed decisions on their biggest frustration with their employees commuting problems:
- Use postcode data to map where your staff commute in from
- See the gaps in public transport that mean staff have to use a car
- Demonstrate exactly who can share their journey
The myPTP tool is the only journey planner in the UK that gives users public transport, walking and cycling results AS WELL AS car sharing matches in one place to be able to make an informed, yet independent decision on the best form of travel to your place of work.
- Embeddable widget for your staff intranet
- Shows the most efficient and sustainable means of travel between any two points
- Bulk upload journeys or have staff plan their trips individually
We are experts in behaviour change when it comes to encouraging and promoting more sustainable travel methods. We provide our clients with dedicated resource who will support and consult with you on the planning, implementation and success of your Liftshare products.
- Design and implementation of new travel policies
- Training and workshops
- Engaging staff and motivating them to sign up to sustainable travel options
Parking Permits help make running your dedicated car share bays an automated process. Clients can manage and monitor the permits for their staff or they can allow their employees to generate their own to display in their vehicle.
- Staff generate their own permits from their account, or can be issued with them by administrators
- Fully branded with your company logo and relevant details
- Staff place them on their car dashboard when parking in an allocated car sharing bay so they can be scanned through the windscreen
Our Smart Parking Suite combines our parking permits and trip authentication to provide an efficient and effective way to manage your car park and accelerate the success of your Liftshare scheme. You can provide priority parking and rewards to those who are proven to be sharing.
- Sharers authenticate their journey using our app to prove they have travelled together
- Manage your parking from your Liftshare dashboard
- Unique QR codes on Smart Permits mean you can check whether the user has authenticated that day
Keep track of which of your employees are sharing in real-time. Using QR code technology and the Liftshare App, car sharers in your scheme confirm their car sharing by scanning another’s device for instant authentication.
- Incentivise and reward sharers
- See who has authenticated that day in your Liftshare dashboard
- Helps to accelerate the success of your Liftshare scheme
Trusted by more than 700
saved by clients
of CO2 saved
million pounds saved by members
million miles saved
"Heathrow is the largest single site carsharing scheme in the UK. They have marketed car sharing on their car park barriers and have dedicated car sharing bays to incentivise car sharing for their employees."
million pounds saved
tonnes of co2 saved
million pounds saved
tonnes of co2 saved
“Throughout the process of introducing Liftshare into our business, I have found them to be very professional, flexible and responsive to our specific needs. The products available have proved to be very valuable to our colleagues and our business.”
Tim Matthews Property Director, Wolseley