Position: Account Manager
Liftshare, a double “Best Employer” award winner and the most successful car-sharing network in the UK, is offering a superb opportunity for an Account Manager to join our expanding, innovate and fun-loving Client Engagement Team.
This is us:
- We are passionate about helping others – we each do our best to improve the lives of our team, our clients and our members. We don’t let people down.
- We strive to be the best we can be every day – we are always learning and improving. We set high standards and then try hard to exceed them. We act professionally, positively, deliver results, win where we compete and celebrate our success and share what we’ve learnt from any failures
- We give ourselves and each other the freedom to succeed. We trust each other; we’re focussed and open, encourage innovative thinking, we welcome constructive challenges to existing norms and always behave as a team
- We have fun solving problems worth solving, seeking inspiration from other sectors and accomplishing amazing things together.
It’s an exciting time for Liftshare – we have very ambitious growth plans so we’re looking for someone who is confident and enthusiastic to help with our mission to solve the world’s mobility problems through sharing. In just two years’ time we plan to have saved our members a billion miles.
Would you love to work for an organisation that makes the world a better place – reduces carbon emissions, supports business growth, tackles barriers to employment and helps people save money?
The Client Engagement Team:
The Client Engagement Team are dedicated Liftshare Champions, with a continuous focus on our mission ‘to solve the world’s mobility problems by sharing’.
Through delivering exceptional customer experience, to new and existing clients alike, we continue to enhance our ability to effectively support our clients in achieving their goals, whilst working towards our mission.
By understanding each individual organisations objectives, company culture and target audience, we can provide the right product, support and engagement solutions to deliver optimum results.
The role requires a highly motivated individual with a strong, proven track record in successfully nurturing and growing a client portfolio.
- You will manage and strengthen the relationship between Liftshare and its portfolio of clients to maximise long-term revenue opportunities.
- You will manage each project from inception to completion, to deliver objectives with a best in class customer experience in mind at all times.
- You will train and support clients in both the technical and behavioural change elements of the role, taking into consideration the clients employees as the target audience.
- You will forecast and manage pipeline in line with financial and sharer objectives with Liftshare’s mission at the heart of everything you do.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a passionate individual with a commercial focus combined with the following skills:
- The ability to demonstrate, through knowledge and a strategic approach to providing solutions, that Liftshare are the experts in their field
- Able to report and deliver forecasting on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Excellent spelling and grammar with the ability to present to and communicate with clients at all levels
- Excellent project, planning and time management capabilities
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A passion for creating and delivering positive impact
Please note that due the level of travel involved in the role, a full UK driving licence is essential. You will also need to be flexible with travel and overnight stays to meet with your client base.
How to Apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- An up to date CV
- Your thoughts on Liftshare and what you feel you can bring to the role
- Current salary and what you are looking for in your next role
- Notice period
We look forward to receiving your application!