Commercial Marketing Manager
This expanding and dynamic organisation is seeking an individual who can utilise their skills in marketing and business to take our success to the next level.
The Commercial Marketing Manager holds responsibility for Liftshare’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of the marketing strategy in line with the business objectives. This includes measurable performance against:
- Marketing impact on turnover
- Marketing impact on profit
- Marketing impact on growth (including sharers and miles saved)
- Working directly with the company’s business development and client engagement team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate toolkits, content and communications to drive demand and results.
- Own and directly manage the Lead Generation team, driving improvements in opportunity volumes and conversion, overlaying this impact on to the financial forecast for the business and measuring results. This includes ensuring presence at events that will increase leads and monitoring conversion through to sale.
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and delivering in line with the 4-week product release programme.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the organisation aligns to our brand and corporate identity and that communication is consistent and up to date.
- Ensure industry awareness and marketplace knowledge developing insights and improvements in to the client experience, supporting award applications and recommendations.
- Providing content for social media in order to drive leads and brand recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation, managing the relationship with our PR agency and measuring results.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing activity against turnover and profits on a monthly basis.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends and communicate this effectively to the business on a quarterly basis.
- Working closely with design agencies and other outsourced specialists when necessary.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and activity.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships and making recommendations to the Business Development Team.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Manage a number of additional company marketing activities as required e.g. copy writing, case studies, product positioning, Liftshare Week etc.
- Analytical and proactive with a commercial approach to marketing
- A marketing doer who is focused on impact and results and keen to get their hands dirty
- Striving for continued personal development
- Represent Liftshare at client meetings, conferences and events as and when required
- Work with colleagues across the business to ensure that all Liftshare’s service provision is friendly, efficient and helpful
- A strong communicator who can build confidence
- Able to effectively prioritise across multiple projects in an organised manner
- Carry out any other duties that the business requires
- Proven experience in commercial marketing
- With a ‘can do’ attitude you are structured, value driven and result orientated
This position has now closed, but we are always looking for top talent to work in our organisation, please feel free to send your CV through adhoc.
To apply, please send a cover letter together with your CV to
Agencies need not apply.