Events and Membership Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Liftshare Team in a central role helping to drive the success of our events (75%) and membership (25%) strategies. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to actively engage with our Liftshare members and help our clients successfully launch their Liftshare schemes. Client events will be located all over the UK with travel and overnight stays on a regular basis.
Summary of main duties fall into two key areas:
- Managing and delivering events (75%)
- Supporting and working with new and existing clients to plan and manage the delivery of events
- Reviewing details of clients’ target audience and objectives to prepare for and lead event calls
- Working with each client to understand their objectives and devise the best approach to engage the target audience
- Agreeing an event date, time and approach to deliver the best levels of engagement and membership
- Acting as a Liftshare Ambassador at each event, championing the benefits of the service to overcome any objectives and meet targets
- Ensuring events are well planned and delivered to meet or exceed clients’ expectations
- Uploading the data of members recruited to Liftshare systems within 24 hours of the event taking place
- Reporting back to the Regional Engagement Manager with event feedback within 24 hours of each event
- Keeping a log of all key successes and challenges, sharing the knowledge gained within the team.
- Assisting in interviewing and training ad-hoc freelance and temporary staff, ensuring they are able to deliver events at both a support and supervisory level.
- Community management and campaign delivery (25%)
- Help deliver our membership engagement strategy to ensure members have a great experience of Liftshare, which supports our ambition to triple our number of active sharers by 2020
- Ownership of and daily management of the Member Support Inbox, liaising with the IT team and members to resolve technical problems, and providing insight to the membership, campaigns and community manager so they are able to track trends
- Ownership of the weekly/regular community audit. For example, auditing member bios, ratings, reviews and engaging with bad responders.
- Deliver against KPIs, tracking your progress as well as contributing to the wider team targets.
- Targets will be set and reviewed on a quarterly basis with a core focus on increased membership and engagement. Reporting and tracking all areas of performance to be reviewed on a quarterly and yearly basis and will include:
- 2 hour response SLA (on avg) for resolution of member queries
- Client satisfaction NPS on event delivery
- Number of sign ups/members in 8 week period
- Sign ups to sharers conversion in 8 week period
- Help form an offline community of members and run regular meet-ups, focus groups and interviews to feedback to the wider team to improve our products and services
- Providing continued confidence in the Liftshare products and services
- Supporting other areas of events on both the B2B and Community side of the business
- Working with colleagues across the company to ensure that all Liftshare’s service provision, whether online, via telephone, email or in person is effective
- Striving for continued personal development
- A background in events at a promotional level, including the project management and delivery of events is desirable
- Confident communications skills both written and verbal, with the ability to build a rapport with clients
- Excellent spelling and grammar with the ability to put together communications on behalf of Liftshare and our clients
- Analytical and confident with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to self-manage own time and use initiative
- Experience of marketing a product and/or service is desirable
- Experience in community management is desirable
- An understanding of and passion for behavioural change
- Commercially focused with the confidence to work to targets
- A strong work ethic and willingness to “go the extra mile”
- Confident but striving for continued personal development
- Enthusiastic about being the ‘face of Liftshare’ when visiting clients at their offices/sites around the UK
- Flexible and happy to help out in other areas of the business when appropriate
A full, clean driving licence and being confident to drive all over the UK is absolutely essential.
Please send applications together with a covering letter to email@example.com
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES