This is your chance to join one of the best tech companies in Norwich. We are looking for a visionary Head of Product to lead our product development team in the task of building amazing software to disrupt the future of mobility. You will be responsible for managing our core platform and complementary products, which support a growing community of over 600k members and 700 top corporate clients in the UK.
You will join an agile and fast-paced environment and work with client account managers and business development to roll out products that contribute to delivering our five-year strategy. Passion, confidence and the ability to effectively communicate with clients and other stakeholders will be the key to success.
Summary of main duties:
- Own and deliver the B2B (clients and members) product roadmap for platform functionality and enhancements
- Manage the development team and play a leading role in the creation of new functionality and innovative projects
- To ensure that every change implemented actively contributes to the business KPIs and supports the mid and long term strategy
- Work with the Business Development, Client Account Management and Marketing teams to understand requirements for their products and clients
- Use industry research and digital trends to stay ahead of the competition
- Proven track record of success in launching digital products
- Experienced in the full life-cycle of software management, delivering new products and improving existing ones
- Have experience of work in an ‘Agile’ working environment
- Experience working in mobility / sharing economy platforms / fast paced digital environment
- Good technical understanding of digital technologies (both web an app based) and how they can be leveraged to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Great communications skills to engage with the in-house team, clients and members
- A good understanding of tools such as A/B testing or Google Analytics
- Proficient at generating high quality documentation including user stories and workflow diagrams
- Experience of defining and prioritising product requirements (using tools such as JIRA)
Hours of work:
Full-time – office hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, 37.5 hours per week, in which you will be working in positive and proactive environment.
How to apply:
We ask all applicants to email email@example.com, including a CV and overview of what you are looking for in your next role. Candice will then set up a call to discuss in further detail. We completely understand it can be difficult to talk during office hours, so if you need to set up a call at a particular time we can take this into consideration.