A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our highly dynamic and forward thinking IT Team, to strive to ensure that our services are at the forefront of technology.
We are looking for the right person with a passion for all aspects of development, from initial ideas to polishing the end product. Passion and confidence will be an important part of the job as communication with other departments with be the key to success.
Additionally, a certain amount of infrastructure work and desktop support will be built in to the role, but it will remain primarily development focused.
Project objectives and targets will be assessed and agreed on a quarterly basis in line with business planning.
Main Software Developer responsibilities:
- Working with a small team of developers employing an agile approach to the development lifecycle (Scrum)
- Communication with co-workers and members to produce best in class products
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code in C#
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Develop and maintain MS SQL database
- Strive to become an expert
- Ensure that all Liftshare products are secure and kept to best practice
- Assist with keeping key infrastructure and services running smoothly.
- Windows Servers
- MS SQL
- Linux Servers
- Domain controllers
- Office 365
- Firewall and networking
- Cross-platform app development (Xamarin)
Hours of work:
Full-time – office hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, 37.5 hours per week, in which you will be working in positive and proactive environment.
How to apply:
We are not looking to work with any recruitment agencies in regards to this role.
We ask all applicants to email firstname.lastname@example.org, including a CV and overview of what you are looking for in your next role. Sarah will then set up a call to discuss in further detail. We completely understand it can be difficult to talk during office hours, so if you need to set up a call at a particular time we can take this into consideration.