AppyWay and Liftshare now offer a joint solution enabling businesses and local authorities to manage their corporate car parking, and further incentivise car sharing amongst staff.
AppyWay is a UK based tech start-up that utilises sensor technology to enable smarter parking.
The new system will mean that companies with the cutting-edge technology can see which of their standard AND dedicated car sharing parking bays are occupied, and whether there are non-valid cars parked in them, i.e. those that have not confirmed their car share using Liftshare’s app technology that day. This enables complete visibility of parking management.
- Seamless integration; Having AppyWay and Liftshare talk to each other makes monitoring carpark activity much easier.
- Informative insights; expose real time and historic occupancy of your car sharing bays.
- Incentives; by proving car sharing you can reward those that do so.
- Drive Engagement with employees:
- Reward authenticated parking
- Deal with non-shared vehicles in carsharing bays
- Notify your employees in the morning if there are car park access issues straight to the Liftshare App
- Reduce Single Occupancy Vehicles coming to site; as more users see the ease of proving a carshare, and knowing they get priority parking, spaces in your car park are better utilised.
If you would like to know more about the technology and how it could work within your business,
email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Find out more about how the Liftshare product suite can help your business
Find out how Liftshare has helped customers achieve their parking frustrations and sustainability goals
View case studies