In a brand new sitcom coming to our screens, you can see Peter Kay go through the highs and lows of car-sharing. The series follows John (Peter Kay) and Kayleigh who have been thrown together in a company car share scheme, forcing their paths to cross as they journey to their respective jobs at a major out-of-town supermarket.
Each journey brings fresh insight into John and Kayleigh’s lives, with twists and turns in their unlikely relationship.
The sitcom, which includes 6 episodes, is due to be broadcast on BBC One later in April, but is available on iPlayer for a limited period between 1-5th April (so it starts tomorrow – no time to waste)!
Peter Kay tackles car-sharing with a real sense of humour (we didn’t expect anything less), whilst breaking down the barriers and shedding light on some of the advantages.
Amongst other things the series shows that when car-sharing…
- We may all start a little bit shy and awkward, but it usually blossoms into genuine friendship
- Silences really can be comfortable
- It transforms your commute
- It’s the best thing ever when you’re not up to driving
- Sharers really do love a sing-along to the radio!
We hope you enjoy it – we certainly did!
Author Jon Scutt