Why work for Liftshare?
Our staff are not just important to our business, our staff ARE our business. We encourage involvement, commitment and enthusiasm to ensure our success. We are building a culture whereby our employees are happy as well as emotionally and psychologically committed to their roles. Our mission to ensure that everyone has someone to share a journey with (thereby saving everyone money, getting them to work, saving the planet, and making friends!) gives every role purpose and makes our jobs extremely worthwhile. Why work here?
Benefits and Perks
Liftshare offers extensive benefits to its employees:
- Quarterly Performance Appraisals with associated bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave accrual programme on top of a basic 28 days per annum
- Healthcare Plan and Pension scheme
- Cyclescheme and Pilates Classes
- Personal Development Plans for all to include training, coaching and mentoring
- Discount Rail Cards (for qualifying staff)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Colleague referral scheme
- Social outings and gatherings
…and we have a slide, football table!
Award Winning Employer
In August 2018 we were overjoyed to learn that we had won the Regional Best Employer with the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce. In October 2018 we were accredited the prestigious Platinum Eastern Region Best Employer Award, with the Judges commenting: In November 2018 we were proud to be finalists in the British Chamber of Commerce National Best Employer Award and were awarded the national runner up.