Liftshare, the most successful car-sharing network in the UK, is offering a superb opportunity for an Account Director as part of the Business Development Team to join its expanding, innovative and fun-loving team.
This is us:
- We are Customer Obsessed – We put ourselves in the shoes of every customer, find out what they really value and are relentless in delivering excellence. We first seek to understand before being understood. We think win win.
- We are Learning Fanatics – Insights and knowledge are sought, gathered, analysed and shared every time. How can we be better at doing the right things and putting first things first.
- We are United – Our common purpose is clear and we are all committed to being proactive in caring for others. We respect and value differences. We look after us. We all share in the benefits.
- We are Bar Raisers – Outcomes are better than ever achieved before and others are learning from us. We ensure that our team’s capability and culture continually improves.
It’s an exciting time for Liftshare – we have very ambitious growth plans so we’re looking for someone who is confident and enthusiastic to help with our mission to solve the world’s mobility problems through sharing.
Would you love to work for an organisation that makes the world a better place – reduces carbon emissions, supports business growth, tackles barriers to employment and helps people save money?
We’re looking for a passionate and talented person to join our team, with a particular focus on driving long term relationships that will deliver high levels of membership and revenue.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director who is passionate about creating positive impacts, both environmentally and socially.
You will be highly motivated to create new business opportunities in your territory with a proven track record in successfully nurturing and growing a client portfolio.
You must be able to demonstrate your ability to operate in a consultative, yet pragmatic way and to provide evidence of the value of the long-term relationships that you have established.
- Profitable long-term relationships creating further opportunities
- The right solutions suite presented in a professional, story-telling approach
- Meeting revenue generating targets to new client’s creating Strategic partnerships
- Support the Head of Partnerships to develop strategic relationships
- Product suite upsell
- Client satisfaction and advocacy
- Undertaking research and forming relationships with key market segments in your area to create opportunities
- Build a partnership approach with new and existing clients to understand their individual objectives and work with the ethos of their organisations
- Take a strategic view to maximise value of existing client portfolio, growing client value and membership
- Managing your sales pipelines
- Chasing quotes and following through with key actions
- Managing all activities from receipt of PO to handover to colleagues
- Providing information about competitors to the Commercial Marketing Manager
- Supporting colleagues across the organisation to deliver business wide KPIs
- Representing Liftshare at client meetings, conferences and events
- Fulfilling project team roles as appropriate
- Working with colleagues across the company to ensure there is a ‘storytelling’ ethos when it comes to selling our products and service
- Striving for continuing personal development
- Management of regular client meetings, conference calls, webinars and email campaigns for continuous engagement
- Aligned and effective in carrying out the sales processes from start to finish including up to date and accurate information on the Liftshare CRM platform.
- Can demonstrate and communicate a strong belief and understanding in our value proposition and your ability to achieve it
- Will fit with the team/culture of the organisation
- A passion for sustainability and an understanding of the contribution that Liftshare can make – a genuine interest in problem solving, our sector and a desire to make our customers’ lives easier using our products and solutions
- An awareness of internal team needs and a willingness to offer help independently. Can also ask for help when needed and communicates effectively and in a timely manner. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Performance and impact
- Robust research, analytical and critical reading skills
- Hungry to sell and to progress, ideally within the organisation – ambitious
- Professional – the right face and behaviours for the Liftshare brand
- Confident but willing to learn
- IT literate and numerate
- Well organised and good decision maker
- Excellent oral and written skills and an excellent listener
- Experience in the use of Workbooks software or similar
- Able to report and deliver forecasting on a regular basis
- Commercially focused with the confidence to work to targets
- Able to self-manage own time and use initiative
- Seek ways to improve processes, enhance efficiencies and generate new business ideas
- Enthusiastic about being the ‘face of Liftshare’ when visiting clients at their offices/sites around the UK
- A team player, accepting everyone’s differences, flexible and happy to help out in other areas of the business when appropriate
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Commercial Awareness
- Trustworthiness & Ethics
- Results Orientation
How to Apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- An up to date CV
- Your thoughts on Liftshare and what you feel you can bring to the role
- Current salary and what you are looking for in your next role
- Notice period
We look forward to receiving your application!
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Author Jon Scutt