We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is passionate about creating positive impacts, both environmentally and socially.
You will be highly motivated with a proven track record in successfully nurturing and growing a client portfolio.
The role requires dedication, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed. Liftshare believes that to build effective, long-term relationships it is essential to meet with clients on a regular basis to understand their business needs and requirements. The role therefore requires the flexibility to travel with overnight stays to visit clients as required.
Customer Experience Director
Through understanding the current client profitability picture and opportunities for growth, you (along with a counterpart) will manage a client base to grow the value through licence levels and additional products and services.
You will manage and strengthen the relationship between Liftshare and its portfolio of clients to maximise long-term revenue opportunities and increase the car sharing impacts of our client schemes.
Responsible for growing a selection of Liftshare’s Target accounts, ensuring they are significantly contributing to both the commercial and sharer objective.
Summary of main duties:
- You will deliver the highest levels of proactive client service to an agreed client portfolio, with the ability to support the wider Client Engagement team in delivering client projects as required
- Build a partnership approach with new and existing clients to understand their individual objectives, recommend, create and help deliver Liftshare solutions, and work with the ethos of their organisations
- Understand each clients’ employees as their target audience to recommend the right incentives to achieve behavioural change
- Take a strategic view to maximise value of existing client portfolio, growing client value and membership
- Working closely with clients to increase the performance of their Liftshare schemes and projects they undertake with us
- Ability to effectively and efficiently maximise workload, priorities, planning and SMART goals to achieve KPIs and targets.
- Systematically organise regular and productive client communications: meetings, conference calls, webinars and email campaigns for continuous engagement and exceptional client service
- Identify and proactively manage ‘at risk’ clients, working on proposals to save and further develop relationships
- Effective research and management of opportunities to develop new business pipeline
- Direct support to the Business Development team in the development and closing of opportunities and launching new projects
- Support colleagues to work in an aligned, collaborative and united way, sharing best practise
- Support colleagues with creating ‘best in class’ documentation including case studies, presentations and other marketing collateral
- Work with colleagues across the business to ensure that all Liftshare’s service provision is customer obsessed, friendly, efficient and helpful
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to increase impact and profit
- Gaining extensive knowledge on our suite of product offering with high penetration across your client base
- Ability to forecast and project for your client territory
- Carrying out any other duties that the business requires. Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client territory
- Retained client value to ensure both the retention and growth of client base
- Additional revenue through the marketing of Liftshare’s additional products and services
- Business engagement to create and develop opportunities for the Business Development Team
- Client satisfaction and advocacy
- Increased uptake and usage to client Liftshare schemes.
Targets will be set and reviewed on a quarterly basis in line with cumulative performance.
- A background in account management and development in a B2B environment
- The ability to demonstrate, through knowledge and a strategic approach, providing solutions, that Liftshare are the experts in their field
- Able to report and deliver forecasting on a quarterly basis
- Commercially focused with the confidence to create and work to KPI’s and targets
- Excellent spelling and grammar with the ability to present to and communicate with clients at all levels
- Able to systematically organise and self-manage own time, use initiative and demonstrate productivity and accountability
- Experience of marketing a product or service is desirable
- An understanding of or passion for behavioural change
- A strong work ethic and willingness to “go the extra mile”
- Confident but striving for continued personal development
- Quick thinking and pragmatic with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent project, planning and time management capabilities
- Seek ways to improve processes, enhance efficiencies and generate new business ideas
- Enthusiastic about being the ‘face of Liftshare’ when visiting clients at their offices/sites around the UK
- Flexible and happy to help out in other areas of the business when appropriate
- A full, clean driving licence
- Alignment to our culture and values will be essential:
- Customer Obsessed (I first seek to understand what outcomes our clients and members really value. I then think win win.)
- Learning Fanatic (I seek insights, knowledge and a better way. I share key learnings, successes and failures.)
- United (I am an advocate of our shared mission. I am proactive in helping others. I respect and value differences. I help look after us.)
- Bar Raiser / Trail blazer (I embrace innovation, change and growth. Others are learning from me.)
How to Apply?
Please email email@example.com with:
- An up to date CV
- Your thoughts on Liftshare and what you feel you can bring to the role
- Current salary and what you are looking for in your next role
- Notice period
We look forward to receiving your application!