Overall aim for this role is to develop and deliver on our internal and external communications strategy, with a focus on driving consistent interest in our brand which leads to opportunity creation against our target avatars.
The general duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Drive consistency in our messaging and brand, ensuring it is tightly aligned to our value proposition and communicated and trained internally.
- Lead our content strategy to drive organic traffic to our websites, and drive our position as a Zero Carbon Commuting thought-leader. Build and implement a strategy to build our audience as a “thought leader”:
- Our own on-site content
- LinkedIn content (and other social media where there is value)
- Outreach/engagement on third party sites
- Drive content that is targeted against our client avatars.
- Manage PR campaigns, including external PR agencies.
- Develop a webinar strategy, to serve the needs of potential customers (BD), existing clients (CEM) and drive potential industry advocates.
- Build valuable sales collateral that will help our teams progress their pipelines. Organise case studies, and make them valuable sales resources.
- Provide support for Member engagement campaigns (such as New Year and Liftshare Week).
- Social media traffic/ acquisition of new members.
- Collect internal and external feedback on our value proposition and offering, creating and monitoring a consistent feedback channel that all depts can utilise.
- Manage and develop our awards calendar, ensuring that relevant people are tasked and supported in producing award entries.
- Collate competitor research/market intelligence/industry trends from news stories and competitor movements. Produce regular summaries on actionable insights for the whole team and maintain an organised library of information that can be accessed by the team when required.
- Minimum of three years B2B comms experience
A passionate, talented person who aligns to our values and behaviours:
- We are Customer Obsessed – We put ourselves in the shoes of every customer, find out what they really value and are relentless in delivering excellence. We first seek to understand before being understood. We think win win.
- We are Learning Fanatics – Insights and knowledge are sought, gathered, analysed and shared every time. How can we be better at doing the right things and putting first things first.
- We are United – Our common purpose is clear and we are all committed to being proactive in caring for others. We respect and value differences. We look after us. We all share in the benefits.
- We are Bar Raisers – Outcomes are better than ever achieved before and others are learning from us. We ensure that our team’s capability and culture continually improves.
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving
How to Apply?
Please email email@example.com with:
- An up to date CV
- Your thoughts on Liftshare and what you feel you can bring to the role
- Current salary and what you are looking for in your next role
- Notice period
We look forward to receiving your application!
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Author Jon Scutt