Liftshare, a double “Best Employer” award winner and the most successful car-sharing network in the UK, is offering a superb opportunity for freelance professionals to support our Events & Member Executive in delivering promotional events all over the UK.
This is us:
- We are passionate about helping others – we each do our best to improve the lives of our team, our clients and our members. We don’t let people down.
- We strive to be the best we can be every day – we are always learning and improving. We set high standards and then try hard to exceed them. We act professionally, positively, deliver results, win where we compete and celebrate our success and share what we’ve learnt from any failures
- We give ourselves and each other the freedom to succeed. We trust each other; we’re focussed and open, encourage innovative thinking, we welcome constructive challenges to existing norms and always behave as a team
- We have fun solving problems worth solving, seeking inspiration from other sectors and accomplishing amazing things together.
It’s an exciting time for Liftshare – we have very ambitious growth plans so we’re looking for someone who is confident and enthusiastic to help with our mission to solve the world’s mobility problems through sharing. In just two years’ time we plan to have saved our members a billion miles.
Would you love to work with an organisation that makes the world a better place – reduces carbon emissions, supports business growth, tackles barriers to employment and helps people save money?
We are seeking passionate individuals for our Member Engagement Team to provide ad-hoc support in delivering engagement sessions all over the UK.
Campaign Engagement Sessions:
Once a client has the right policies and procedures in place, to launch or re-launch their sustainable travel project. Our Campaigns Team will work in partnership with the organisation to manage a promotional campaign schedule. As part of this, a promotional engagement session will be delivered at the clients’ site.
The core objective of the session(s) will be to engage the organisations employees with the benefit of sharing their journey to work and achieve member sign-ups. Membership and use of the service is completely free to the employees, as their employer will be the sponsor of the service. In many cases, the employer will be incentivising membership with a Dedicated Car Share Parking Spaces, we also encourage offering a Guaranteed Ride Home to overcome one of the key barriers to car sharing. Although please note there will be some clients that are simply offering the platform, meaning engagement and sign-ups may be slightly more challenging.
The following approaches for delivering an event session include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering presentations within a boardroom, auditorium or communal areas;
- Floor walks to liaise with employees whilst they are at their desk;
- Approaching employees in the car park as they arrive on site;
- Running a promotional stand in communal areas.
What we are looking for:
- A highly motivated and confident individual with excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel all over the UK with regular overnight stays;
- Able to confidently use online systems to support members with using our products and services;
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint to manage membership sign-up levels, reporting and presentations.
Hours of Work:
- £150 day-rate to attend client site to deliver the engagement sessions, document relevant feedback and process sign-up forms;
- £75 travel rate should an overnight stay be required the day before or after an engagement session, resulting in additional travel;
- We accept freelance weekly invoicing for processing the session rate and expenses.
How to apply:
If you are interested, send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com stating the position your applying for in the subject of the email.
Why work for Liftshare
Find out what its like to work for Liftshare.