To work with the Product Development team to combine User Interface and User Experience expertise with your development skills to create an intuitive and beautiful Liftshare platform. You will work with the product team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role in both sides. You will need to be aware of the design challenges involved with delivering a website to multiple platforms; from mobile and tablets, to large desktop monitors. As a web designer we would want the web to be a passion for you, with its constantly evolving potential to deliver change.
Summary of main duties:
- Ensuring the continuous development of Liftshare.com and all core software as well as working with the rest of the team to develop new products and tools and clients and members
- Develop new user-facing features, ensuring the technical feasibility of the UX/UI designs first
- Interpreting Business Analysis of pages bringing the UX to life with development
- The ability to deliver optimized web applications to maximise browser rendering and responsiveness
- Assure that all user inputs are validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensuring that no security vulnerabilities are introduced during development
- Experience with modern JS (ES6+) and JS-based frameworks (Vue, React)
- Fully proficient with standards compliant hand written HTML5 and front-end pre-processors and styling (CSS3, SCSS, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of UX and UI frameworks and
- Responding to feedback and helping to fix issues as part of supporting Liftshare’s services
- Good knowledge of the latest web tools and technologies
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Foundation of knowledge in .NET Core
- Embody the Liftshare values of; friendly, helpful, passionate, efficient, effective
- An interest in emerging technologies that can help Liftshare to spread its message
- Must be a team player, an excellent communicator and have the ability to work closely with other members of a small team
- Good problem solver with a sharp attention to detail
- An ability to work to a deadline is essential
- A strong work ethic and willingness to “go the extra mile” along with a positive and “can do” attitude.
How to apply:
If you are interested, send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position your applying for in the subject of the email.
Why work for Liftshare
Find out what its like to work for Liftshare.