In any organisation, time is valuable. If you feel that you need support to provide additional momentum to keep your Liftshare productivity high within your organisation, or you’re looking for further expertise to push your sustainable travel and business objectives, Liftshare Professional Services are for you.
Liftshare Professional Services provides you with dedicated resource to support and consult you in the planning, implementation and success of your Liftshare products.
Our clients have asked and we’ve listened!
Whether you need the support in person or virtually, our professional services team can accommodate your needs. From business cases to supporting evidence for sustainable transport, to training workshops and scheme booster days, we have something to take your employee travel objectives to the next level.
What we can offer:
- Business case/implementation plan strategy to realise the actual impact that Liftshare products can have on your organisation
- Advisory packs to evidence the opportunities for sustainable transport to relevant stakeholders
- Training workshops, 1:1 or to teams, to maximise the use of the platform and the statistics available
- Marketing materials and copy tailored to your employees to encourage behaviour change
- Scheme success launch campaigns onsite, tailored mandatory presentations and active floor walks to build momentum and awareness
- Scheme booster days to reinforce messaging to new and existing employees, break down barriers to car sharing and drive engagement
- Measurable combined objectives to validate success and future planning
Being proactive and utilising our experienced team will deliver a higher level of performance to your chosen Liftshare products, acting as an extension to your team and focused on achieving your business objectives.
Here’s what our clients say:
‘A days training with the Liftshare team has given me the confidence going forward to promote the scheme and answer any queries colleagues may have, from info on the scheme itself to website guidance. Through the training we developed a personalised strategy, unique to my workplace which will provide structure, making sure we are on track going forward. We developed ambitious but achievable targets to make sure we are getting the most out of our Liftshare venture.’
James Hills, Sustainable Travel Coordinator, Birmingham Airport
To discuss Liftshare’s Professional Services further get in contact with your Client Engagement Manager, or click here to find out more.
Author Laura Watling