Help to get your company car sharing and get £150 in John Lewis vouchers to spend on whatever you like!”
Refer your company to Liftshare for Work and if they implement a scheme you get £150 in vouchers to say thank you for spreading the word about Liftshare and sustainable travel. Plus, there will be loads more matches for you to choose from, all going directly to where you need every morning.
We need your help to reach out to businesses and get them thinking about how people travel to work. To say thank you for recommending your company to us we’d love to give you a £150 in John Lewis vouchers*.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 300 staff on one site (this is because we’ve found you need this many people in a closed group to find enough matches)
- Parking problems on site or the company paying for extra parking spaces (this provides a saving to the company to make it worth their while)
- Not already a client of ours or had a scheme in the past
- We need the name, job title and contact details of the best person to talk to about a scheme (this is usually the Facilities Manager, HR department or someone who works in sustainability).
Terms and conditions
- The company you refer needs to have at least 250 employees at any single postcode.
- The offer is not valid if they are already a customer, a prospect (we have engaged them before and are currently in talks) or the company has already been nominated by another colleague at the same company.
- The company must sign up for a 2 year Liftshare scheme licence.
- You can refer other companies, not just the one you work at, as long as you have the contact details of the person who is responsible for parking or staff travel.
- Vouchers will be sent via email or post only once the contract has been signed.