- The creation and release of our new product; Smart Parking
- A total rebrand for Liftshare
- Many fantastic changes for our product ‘Scoping Smart Mobility’
- The huge job of moving our hosting services to Azure to make our systems more secure for our clients
We release product blogs throughout the year to keep you all updated on the new features of Liftshare. Our clients can see further release notes on their client dashboard in the updates section, with even more detail and even more changes.
The last quarter of 2018 (October – December) saw the release of some fantastic changes to the Liftshare System!
Our clients can now choose to show additional information on the Parking Permits of their members. This could include car registration, staff number, shift pattern etc:
Lots of improvements to our Smart Parking feature. This is the technology that allows Parking attendants on the ground to see whether the members have validated their car share journey that very day:
Find out more about this product here.
We also made some big improvements to your emails, engaging a different audience and including more reasons why car sharing should be as normal as recycling!
This quarter also saw be shortlisted for several awards:
- Scottish Enterprise Awards: WON
- London Transport Awards: Liftshare’s work with London Stansted Airport. SHORTLISTED
- Business Green Technology: Research and Development programme of the year and Transport Technology SHORTLISTED for both.
We’ve also made some exciting changes to the system that we’re currently testing all based on NPS feedback from our members! There’s too many to mention, so we’ll be publishing another blog soon listing all of these features!
New Year Campaign! We’re getting our members and clients to make a small change to make a big difference!
Find out more HERE
GET IN TOUCH
Have you got some ideas about additional features or functionality on our platform as a member or a client?
Get in touch by tweeting us @Liftshare or emailing me at email@example.com.
Author Sarah Roberts